Since Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop I thought it would be fun to show you a year in shopping. These are a *few* of the items I've bought since January 2016.
1. Further Hand Soap - this stuff is seriously worth the splurge on hand soap. It is such beautiful packaging and smells amazing.
2. Chaco Women's Shoe - I am a nurse and these are chaco shoes. Need I say more? These little bright ladies are so comfortable! I highly suggest them.
3. DeLonghi Double Walled Espresso Cups - We just bought a new Nespresso machine and these double walled cups are so awesome. They keep your drink warm and your hands cool. I also love these double walled coffee cups too.
4. The Whole30 - I bought this book on January 1st. It was our guide for the entire month of February when we did whole30.
5. Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Countertop spray - I absolutely love the smell of this spray. It isn't the best cleaner so I usually go over the cleaner with this and it leaves my kitchen, bathroom, and living room smelling amazing.
6. GAMT Sunnies - these sunglasses get a lot of love on my instagram stories, they are so affordable and great if you want to take a chance on your sunglasses game.
7. Rubbermaid Set - 42 piece set for under $25 dollars. Need I say more?
8. 48 pack of AA batteries - Okay so this was actually a Taylor buy but I decided to put it in here anyway. 48 count of batteries for $12. Especially with the holidays coming up, you can't beat this price!
9. Osprey Daylite Backpack - People if you need a new backpack get this one and for this deal! This awesome backpack is under $50 right now on Amazon!
10. BaBylissPro Nano Titanium Dryer - Most of the time I let my hair air dry because it's healthier and I don't have time for blow drying. I recently splurged on this dryer and I love it! It dries my hair so fast and I can really tell a difference in how my hair feels.
It isn't the most expensive dryer out there but it's not the cheapest either. I would totally give it a try if you are looking for a new dryer.
I hope you guys love checking out the items I've bought over the past year at Amazon!
**This post contains affiliate links that I may be compensated for, however all opinions are my own.**